[Taxacom] Ecological Errors Exposed [ was:The role of ADBC (NSF national digitizationsol...]

Robin Leech releech at telusplanet.net
Wed Sep 29 22:17:45 CDT 2010

Well, I can tell you that the Canadian Food Inspection Agency is really
pleased when I
supply a species name, and some biology, with spiders that come into Canada
on foods
from US, South America, Central America and other places.  And it makes
their job so
much easier - rather than standing there and thinking, "A spider!  Now
what?"
For this month, grapes from California are the main spider transporters.
Robin