[Taxacom] The role of ADBC (NSF national digitizationsol...

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Sep 30 00:07:22 CDT 2010

Bob,

your multipede websites are excellent, and if everyone did suchlike for all
other taxa, things would be if not ideal, then pretty darn close. But that ain't
gonna happen. I do think you would have been better to put your multipede info
on Wikispecies instead - perhaps(?) sacrificing some credit for the sake
of greater flexibility and recognition that other people might also be able to
make useful contributions to it, but what you have done is still superb.
However, I still do see a need for a global synthesis of biodiversity info
without waiting for a million more Bob's to contribute a piece of the jigsaw ...

Stephen