[Taxacom] Linking animal names to primary literature

Geoff Read gread at actrix.gen.nz
Fri Dec 2 20:14:27 CST 2011

Well, can't agree with that. Sometimes yes, but still vital (for what it
doesn't have). Often? Really?

But I just wanted to mention that unfortunately ION's internal links as
presented for use by the world (Rod, or anybody) seem broken today from
where I am.  Whatssup?

eg. http://www.organismnames.com/details.htm?lsid=1457026

"The taxon you are querying for cannot be found, please return to the home
page and try searching again."

Nice loop.

Geoff

--