[Taxacom] Taxonomists and Mendeley

Roderic Page r.page at bio.gla.ac.uk
Sat Dec 3 07:53:46 CST 2011

I'm curious as to how many taxonomists use Mendeley ( http://www.mendeley.com ) to manage bibliographies of papers. Anyone on this list use it?

The reason I'm curious is that I'm interested in adding a feature to http://iphylo.org/~rpage/itaxon where people who have a Mendeley account could easily find their papers and the taxa they have described.

If anybody uses Mendeley and has added their taxonomic papers to their Mendeley profile, please drop me a line. I've found a few users already, but the more the merrier.

Regards

Rod

Roderic Page
Professor of Taxonomy