[Taxacom] question -- topic length

John Grehan jgrehan at sciencebuff.org
Mon Dec 5 14:52:58 CST 2011

Hey Curtis - better take some aspirin!

John

-----Original Message-----
From: taxacom-bounces at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
[mailto:taxacom-bounces at mailman.nhm.ku.edu] On Behalf Of Curtis Clark
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 12:11 PM
To: taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
Subject: Re: [Taxacom] question -- topic length

On 12/5/2011 7:17 AM, John Grehan wrote:
> Different people have
> different interests and levels of involvement. The price of being on a
> list is that there may be many topics of minimum and no interest.

Again I agree with John. <surprised, wide-eyed emoticon>

I'm on a high-volume list about Cascading Style Sheets. At intervals,
I'll delete a few thousand unexamined posts, but occasionally I'll read
it for a few days running, so I've never unsubscribed. And a few months
back, I deleted over a thousand Taxacom posts unexamined, because I
hadn't looked at the list in a while.

Professor, Biological Sciences                   +1 909 979 6371