[Taxacom] question -- topic length

Dan Lahr daniel.lahr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 20:56:52 CST 2011

It is also worth pointing out that it is possible Google may provide the
Gmail source code upon request for institutions to implement as their
webmail system.  This would mean that people will have all the benefits of
gmail without really having to have another email account.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to go about implementing this but I'm
sure it is possible as I've seen more than one institution use the gmail
interface and infrastructure as their mail system.

Kind regards,

Dan

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Susanne Schulmeister <schulmeister at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Stuart,
>
> I recommend using Google Mail for listservers. All emails from one subject
> thread are shown as one line in your inbox and you can delete all 45 in
> just one click.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Susanne
>
> On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 12:55 PM, <stuartf at knights.ucf.edu> wrote:
>

> > good morning folks
> > not directing to anyone in general except the top 5, how do you guys
> > decide when a specific topic has been ragged to death ad nasium?  and who
> > makes the decision and how do  you alert the others that it is over and
> the
> > time has come to pick a new one (two or three)?
> > this morning there were 45 items from taxacom i had to delete. i am
> > wearing the key and my finger out!.
> > gena
> >

> > where are you
> > cheers!  rof
> >
> > Stuart M Fullerton ROF, Research Associate ArthropodCollection (UCFC),
> > Dept. of Biology,

> these methods:

Daniel J. G. Lahr, PhD
Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Dept. of Zoology
University of Sao Paulo, Brazil