[Taxacom] Finding your species in Mendeley

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Dec 7 00:44:52 CST 2011

not bad Geoff, though a fancy lookin' map with one dot is a bit unnecessary, and it would be nice instead to have an image of the species

by contrast, here is a good new Wikispecies page: http://species.wikimedia.org/wiki/Aspilota_albertica

your page looks prettier, but mine has just as good info content

of course, someone could challenge my identification of the image, but those weird wings are pretty unique in the N.Z. fauna, and I was the collector of the entire type series ...

Stephen