[Taxacom] Finding your species in Mendeley

Ward Appeltans ward.appeltans at vliz.be
Wed Dec 7 05:38:26 CST 2011

Dear Rod,

Good points, we have extended the WoRMS webservice, and added the elements 'link' and 'fulltext' to the Source output object.

With regards to the mapping interface and colour blindness, there is a option to switch the base layers (to countries for example). Is this OK for you?
http://www.marinespecies.org/polychaeta/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=590097

Linking taxa to the original source reference (incl DOI/handle links and/or full texts if possible) is a priority in WoRMS, so I'm eager to look at more automated ways (if quality and citation completeness is acceptable).

Thanks.
Best regards
Ward
WoRMS/VLIZ