[Taxacom] Finding articles

Paul van Rijckevorsel dipteryx at freeler.nl
Fri Dec 16 02:26:17 CST 2011

It has been awhile since I tried to get one of the (remaining)
hard-to-get papers out of the library system, so I don't know
if progress has been made in this respect.

As to coverage by BHL, my impression is not that there is an
80% coverage of pre-1923 literature, but perhaps somewhere
near half, and probably less, if rarer, more out-of-the-way
publications are taken into account. Even some well-established
publications are not there; I cannot imagine that Science is all
that rare, but BHL is still missing several volumes. No doubt
these will be added in due course, but it shows that BHL has
not finished with the low-hanging fruit.

Paul