[Taxacom] North America, Central America + S.E. Asia sister taxa

John Grehan jgrehan at sciencebuff.org
Tue Dec 20 22:56:17 CST 2011

I will also be interested to know where the related groups are, and also the details of the range of the two sister taxa.

The Schisandraceae have a distribution between eastern India across china to Japan and south to Sulawesi, and Florida and central eastern Mexico next to the Gulf of Mexico - at least according to one rendition of that family but perhaps that's all changed with subsequent molecular classification.

John Grehan