[Taxacom] evolution education

fautin at ku.edu fautin at ku.edu
Mon Feb 7 09:16:45 CST 2011

I learned from Genie Scott how pernicious it is to speak or write of
"believing in evolution."  Unlike religion, it is not a matter of belief
-- it is a matter of persuasion by evidence.

Daphne G. Fautin
University of Kansas
1200 Sunnyside Avenue
Lawrence, Kansas 66045-7534  USA

telephone 1-785-864-3062
fax 1-785-864-5321
evo user name fautin
website http://invertebratezoology.biodiversity.ku.edu/home

       direct to database of hexacorals, including sea anemones
               newest version released 22 December 2010
         ***http://hercules.kgs.ku.edu/Hexacoral/Anemone2***