[Taxacom] IPBES: a new challenge (not for cynics)

Donat Agosti agosti at amnh.org
Tue Jan 11 08:41:39 CST 2011

yes we do not solve your problem. The problem is, that we continue
creating every day more of this mess we can not really clean up, unless we
change now. Besides, this old data has many more inherent problems to we
have to avoid, and that do not really make this literature widely useable
beyond our own limited field.

Donat

--
Dr. Donat Agosti
Research Associate, American Museum of Natural History and Smithsonian

Email: agosti at amnh.org
Web: http://antbase.org
CV: http://research.amnh.org/entomology/social_insects/agosticv_2003.html

Swiss Residence