[Taxacom] Publishing in ZooKeys

L Penev lyubo.penev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 05:04:21 CST 2011

In addition to what has been said already about open access publishing and
survival of taxonomy journals, I would like to announce that the publisher
of ZooKeys, Pensoft already offers a full range of hosting and production
services for society and/or museum journals on its journal publishing
platform <http://www.pensoft.net/journals>. Services may vary and range from
hosting of content and use of online peer-review and editorial management,
to advanced semantic publishing and dissemination.

Those who are interested may contact me (info at pensoft.net)

Lyubomir

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Richard Pyle <deepreef at bishopmuseum.org>wrote:

> > I note we have not heard from Zoobank, to which I referred, not Genbank,
> > and the ICZN remains quiet.
>
> The ICZN remains busy, actually.  Speaking for myself, I've only recently
> returned from holidays and subsequent travel, and am back working on
> ZooBank
> 2.0. Lots more work to be done, as always!
>
> Aloha,
> Rich

> methods:
>
> (1) http://taxacom.markmail.org
>
> Or (2) a Google search specified as:  site:

Dr Lyubomir Penev
Managing Director
Pensoft Publishers
13a Geo Milev Street