[Taxacom] BHL & GBIF data vetted

Dave Roberts workpackage6 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 09:16:12 CST 2011

Dear Wolfgang,

Donat is correct to highlight the ViBRANT meeting (http://vbrant.eu/scripting-life) but the tool you require is already planned as part of the project, so the word "might" was a bit too tentative.

GBIF are a partner in this project and we have strong links with BHL for this very reason.

Cheers,  Dave
--
On 17 Jan 2011, at 13:05, Donat Agosti wrote:

> You should be in Paris this week at the ViBRANT scripting life meeting....
> http://vbrant.eu/scripting-life
> There you might get a tool (Scratchpad coupled with publishing) on how to
> create what you look for
>
> Donat

Dr D.McL. Roberts,        Tel: +44 (0)20 7942 5086
European Distributed Institute of Taxonomy Project,
Coordinator WorkPackage 6 (Unifying Revisionary Taxonomy),
Dept. Zoology,
The Natural History Museum,
Cromwell Road,
London        SW7 5BD
Great Britain             Email: dmr at nomencurator dot org
Web page:  http://scratchpads.eu
Web page:  http://www.editwebrevisions.info/
--
"You can't just ask customers what they want and then try and give it to them.  By the time you get it built, they'll want something new." [Steve Jobs, quoted in The Guardian, Technology Section, 25 June 09].