[Taxacom] bioinformatics on collecting in South East Asia

Michael Giddens mikegiddens at silverbiology.com
Wed Jan 19 07:59:04 CST 2011

John,

I would first suggest trying doing a GBIF Occurrence search.
http://data.gbif.org/occurrences/search.htm?c[0].s=20&c[0].p=0&c[0].o=13141205&c[1].s=5&c[1].p=0&c[1].o=ID
I filtered on:
     * Classification includes Order: Lepidoptera
     * Country is Indonesia

Of course you can be more specific but should get you started with the
collections that contain related information to what you are looking for.

Michael Giddens
www.silverbiology.com