[Taxacom] draft BioCode

Neal Evenhuis neale at bishopmuseum.org
Sat Jan 22 02:32:16 CST 2011

Paul's comments notwithstanding, there is an overall problem with regard to authority of the Code and membership. A maximum number of members (20) is mentioned but no minimum!! I suppose you could theoretically only have 2 members and all provisions of the Code would be fine (i.e., 1 present constituting a quorum)!

-Neal