[Taxacom] I got them Nabokov Blues

Neal Evenhuis neale at bishopmuseum.org
Wed Jan 26 14:54:40 CST 2011

Just a hunch here, but I think the differences of opinion on this thread simply revolve around whether the word "proved" or "supported" should be used (with regard Pierce et al's study) in modifying the word "hypothesis"  (in reference to Nabakov's "hypothesis").

-Neal

On 1/26/11 10:43 AM, "Fet, Victor" <fet at marshall.edu<mailto:fet at marshall.edu>> scribbled the following tidbit: