[Taxacom] I got them Nabokov Blues

Barry Roth barry_roth at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 15:04:11 CST 2011

This might be as good a place as any to mention that the book "Nabokov's Blues" by Kurt Johnson and Steve Coates is my favorite exposition of what it is our kind of folks do and the passion that drives many of us.

When I read the current paper I'll be looking to see if vicariant as well as dispersalist biogeographic models get due consideration.

Barry Roth