Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Jan 26 15:27:19 CST 2011

I don't think that the right enemy has been identified here ... I don't blame
bioinformatics for the decline of taxonomy (if anything, it is a covert way of
diverting some funding back to taxonomy, funding that would otherwise be
swallowed up by the real enemies: cladistics and molecular biology)

the real "children" are frantic to "climb trees" and play computer games ...

Stephen