Kevin Tilbrook kevin_j_tilbrook at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 17:09:58 CST 2011

Less of a rant - more of a rallying cry!

And look, someone saw fit to employ an alpha-taxonomist!

Dr Kevin J. Tilbrook
Curator (Bryozoa)

museum of tropical queensland |queensland museum
70 – 102 flinders street | townsville | queensland 4810 | australia.
t+61 7 4726 0625 | f +61 7 4721 2093 |
kevin.tilbrook at qm.qld.gov.au| www.mtq.qm.qld.gov.au