Bob Mesibov mesibov at southcom.com.au
Thu Jan 27 18:21:17 CST 2011

Hi, Rich.

Many thanks for your long reply to my last post; I didn't see it until it appeared in the daily digest. Obviously we agree on the larger issue of what needs doing. We'll have to disagree on whether millions of dollars/euros/whatever spent on databases are 'crumbs', and on whether the biodiversity data aggregators (better than 'acronyms'?) really have the interests of taxonomists at heart.
--
Dr Robert Mesibov
Honorary Research Associate