Tony.Rees at csiro.au Tony.Rees at csiro.au
Thu Jan 27 21:33:19 CST 2011

Thanks for the link, Geoff. Of course the Biosis totals are for animals only, to which you need to add vascular plants and algae, fungi, and prokaryotes too.

Too much to expect the actual lists of new names from that source, however - I guess that's the role of an acronym to provide for us (or maybe ZooBank, hint hint Rich...??)

Cheers - Tony