[Taxacom] Fwd: Re Funding biodiversity?

Richard Zander Richard.Zander at mobot.org
Fri Jan 28 15:02:39 CST 2011

The Linnaean project is hypothesis-driven and we have been participants for 250 years.

Richard H. Zander
Web sites: http://www.mobot.org/plantscience/resbot/ and http://www.mobot.org/plantscience/bfna/bfnamenu.htm
Modern Evolutionary Systematics Web site: http://www.mobot.org/plantscience/resbot/21EvSy.htm