Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Fri Jan 28 16:44:33 CST 2011

Frank,

>The magnitude of this task is hardly imaginable. Later in the process of ZooBank
>development, we need to determine best strategies how to achieve the goal of
>validated data

I am deeply unsettled by this approach ... you are leaving the "difficult" (to
say the least) decisions for well down the track, with little real idea how the
"validation" might realistically be achieved. I fear that you will just end up
being yet another dumping ground for dodgy data ...

Cheers,

Stephen