Frederick W. Schueler bckcdb at istar.ca
Sun Jan 30 16:36:19 CST 2011

On 1/30/2011 5:25 PM, Richard Zander wrote:

> Wait a minute! 8 is 2 to the 3rd power! And it is the second digit to the right of the decimal in the golden ratio (if you round off). Maybe we are on to something here?

* why should we bother to pursue fallible sciences when numerology
always has an answer? And I'm sure there are astrological answers to
"which stars were overhead when the last common ancestor" of any
particular suite of species was born - even with 13 zoodical signs.

fred.
           Frederick W. Schueler & Aleta Karstad
Thirty Years Later Expedition -
http://fragileinheritance.org/projects/thirty/thirtyintro.htm