[Taxacom] decline/good health of taxonomy: non-English articles request

Elise Tancoigne tancoigne at mnhn.fr
Wed Mar 2 06:29:20 CST 2011

Dear colleagues,

I am currently doing an overview of the literature on the decline of
taxonomy (since its starting at the end of the 19th century to nowadays).
I am also interested in publications that stand up for the opposite
(either a good health or no changes at all).

I already found a lot of articles dealing on this subject but most of
them are in English or French.

Are you aware of publications in other languages? If so, I would be glad
to get a copy of them or at least to get their references.

Sincerely yours,

Elise Tancoigne

--
Elise TANCOIGNE
Doctorante, PhD Student
E-mail : tancoigne at mnhn.fr

Responsable du site du Bureau des Doctorants et Etudiants du Muséum
http://www.mnhn.fr/assobdem/