[Taxacom] decline/good health of taxonomy: non-English articles request

Isa Vandevelde Isa.Vandevelde at naturalsciences.be
Wed Mar 2 06:56:26 CST 2011

Dear Elise,

Although most papers are in English, I suggest to have a look at the
virtual campus of the DEST website :
http://www.taxonomytraining.eu/content/resource-centre
where you can find some information related to this subject.
To have access to all listed papers you just need to create an account.

Best regards,
Isabella

--

Dr Van de Velde Isabella
EDIT  Team Leader RBINS - WP8

Training & Public Awareness

 *www.taxonomytraining.eu*

Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences
Vautierstraat 29,  B-1000 Brussel
Tel.: 32 2 627 43 34
Fax: 32 2 627 41 13
E-mail: Isa.Vandevelde at naturalsciences.be