[Taxacom] news from Hungary?

Tamas Szuts tszuts at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:48:24 CST 2011

Hello all,
unfortunately the mail is not a hoax. The information in the Hungarian
scientific community circulates about a week now, and the new Law
Enforcement University (in the Ludovika building)  was reported by most
Hungarian news portals.
The origin of the informations are the Dept. of Zoology of HNHM, was written
by my former colleague (I was also working there until 2006) after an
emergency meeting, thus it is safe to think the other informations are
authentic too.

I hope the international community might able to alter the government's
original idea and will result in a better compromise, as it did recently,
with the 'media law', which got some attention (at least in Europe) at the
end of the last year.

Sincerely,
Tamas Szuts

--