[Taxacom] Online viewing tool question

Timothy Jones tjone54 at tigers.lsu.edu
Thu Mar 3 08:23:18 CST 2011

I would give Deep Zoom composer a try. Free download., so the cost is right.
  The options include running it in its native format with Microsoft
Silverlight or  alternatively build it with AJAX and Javascript  which does
not require Silverlight.
Have used it on  large trees and it works great,
Tim

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 3:48 AM, Kim van der Linde <kim at kimvdlinde.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a web tool that can show phylogenetic/cladistic trees
> in a user friendly and interactive way at a webpage. Anything out there
> that is to be recommended?
>
> Kim
>

> --
> http://www.kimvdlinde.com

> methods:
>
> (1) http://taxacom.markmail.org
>
> Or (2) a Google search specified as:  site:

Timothy M. Jones
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Website - http://www.herbarium.lsu.edu/keys/