[Taxacom] Enquiry from Calodema - The Website of Dr Trevor J Hawkeswood

Barry Roth barry_roth at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 14:07:23 CST 2011

Okay, we've seen someone's big ego and two persons' bad manners exposed, and most of us are probably feeling embarrassed like when someone tells an inappropriate joke at the dinner table. And we've heard one expert quoted as differing taxonomically with the paper cited. Are there more serious take-home messages for the rest of us from this thread?

Barry Roth