[Taxacom] global names index gni as dead end?

Donat Agosti agosti at amnh.org
Mon Mar 7 06:37:53 CST 2011

Thank you Paul. This is exactly what is happening: One has to know where to
go: in Mycology to Index Fungorum, in ants to http://antbase.org which
provides access to all the protologs and is as much kept updated as
possible, to fishbase, to other taxon based sites.
As much as I understand the Gs, from a user point of view Rod has it:
instead of getting better access to content additional layers are added for
the casual user.

Donat