[Taxacom] global names index gni as dead end?

Dmitry Mozzherin dmozzherin at eol.org
Mon Mar 7 12:32:49 CST 2011

Funding helps to condensate vapor into something palpable :)

Speaking of GNI

- all names without  a link are removed from GNI

- I added exact search which always should return 0 or 1 result, for
example --
   exact:Betula

- Parser at gni.globalnames.org is now updated to the latest version.
So weird problem
with substituting characters in some names during parsing should go
away. Please let me know if it persists for you.

Dmitry