[Taxacom] ALL angiosperms in just one Subclass Magnoliidae???

John Grehan jgrehan at sciencebuff.org
Thu Mar 17 07:49:41 CDT 2011

Thee problems in inclusiveness or exclusiveness are true of ANY classification system. Just blaming one systematics principle for this is absurd. And if one is going to throw around pejoratives of paraphylophobia, then one must accept its logical counterpart - monophylophobia. This just gets stupid and pointless. Whether or not a particularly classification is sustainable must be assessed on its individual merits as argued by the authors in question.

John Grehan