[Taxacom] Deadline extension for full talk abstracts for Conference on Informatics for Phylogenetics, Evolution, and Biodiversity (iEvoBio)

Robert Guralnick Robert.Guralnick at colorado.edu
Thu Mar 17 09:00:56 CDT 2011

Dear Taxacomers:

The deadline for submitting abstracts for full talks to the 2011
conference on Informatics for Phylogenetics, Evolution, and
Biodiversity (iEvoBio) has been extended by one week to Friday, March
25, 2011. We hope that this will give those interested in contributing
sufficient time to do so.

Please see http://bit.ly/iEvoBio2011_CfA for the full Call for
Abstracts and author instructions. We still expect to be able to
notify accepted talks in time for the early registration deadline of
iEvoBio (and Evolution).

More details about the program and guidelines for contributing content
are available at http://ievobio.org.  You can also find continuous
updates on the conference's Twitter feed at
http://twitter.com/iEvoBio, and there is a Google group you can join
at http://groups.google.com/group/ievobio-announce to receive
announcements.

iEvoBio is sponsored by the US National Evolutionary Synthesis Center
(NESCent) in partnership with the Society for the Study of Ecolution
(SSE) and the Society of Systematic Biologists (SSB). Additional
support has been provided by the Encyclopedia of Life (EOL).

The iEvoBio 2011 Organizing Committee:
Rob Guralnick (University of Colorado at Boulder) (Co-chair)
Cynthia Parr (Encyclopedia of Life) (Co-chair)
Dawn Field (UK National Environmental Research Center)
Mark Holder (University of Kansas)
Hilmar Lapp (NESCent)
Rod Page (University of Glasgow)