[Taxacom] Electronic keys

Eric Gouda e.j.gouda at uu.nl
Mon Mar 21 07:58:35 CDT 2011

Op 20-3-2011 18:00, taxacom-request at mailman.nhm.ku.edu schreef:
> Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 13:34:28 -0300
> From:vmiranda at fcav.unesp.br
> Subject: [Taxacom] Electronic keys
> To:taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
> Cc:vmiranda at fcav.unesp.br
>
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a free source for developers to electronic keys.
>
> IntKey (DELTA), considering my neophyte experience, seems to be very
> effective and straightforward, but I have searched for a tool that
> implements a JAVA interactive tool for web development.
>
> Any idea will be very welcome.
>
> Best wishes,
> Vitor

Victor,

NaviKey is based on DELTA and is a Java key, you can see an example key
here:
http://botu07.bio.uu.nl/arisaema-l/NaviKey/index.html

It does not yet support images, but I think the project is open to be
developed more by others.
You will find the needed links in the example.

Best,
Eric

--
Eric J. Gouda (Curator)