[Taxacom] online key for BC marine fauna

Michael Reuscher Michael.Reuscher at gmx.net
Tue Mar 22 13:38:26 CDT 2011

I just recently heard about this online pictorial key for the marine BC fauna. The key is in a very early stage, but it looks promising already. I have copied the original message from Phil Lambert below. He emphasizes echinoderms, however the message is from an echinoderm list server. I think all phyla will be included, eventually.
Michael

The Royal BC Museum is preparing an on-line key to echinoderms of British Columbia and these species are potentially off our coast although they have not been collected yet. We will, of course, acknowledge all sources. It does not need to be a large, high resolution image, something like 700x450 would be adequate.
Check out the key so far, at http://taxonomy.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/Taxonomy/key_toc.aspx

Sincerely
Phil

Philip Lambert