[Taxacom] Clade age (was: Taxacom Digest)

Curtis Clark lists at curtisclark.org
Sat Nov 12 14:19:48 CST 2011

On 11/12/2011 12:03 PM, Kenneth Kinman wrote:
> That would be sort of like calling the Caucasian population of
> Australia a separate taxon of human.

Reminds me of my graduate student days, when a person in a small town in
central California told me, "Farmers are an endangered species." What I
thought to respond years later was "That's good to know. I don't allow
my teenage children to date outside their species."

Professor, Biological Sciences                   +1 909 979 6371