[Taxacom] Clade age

Richard Jensen rjensen at saintmarys.edu
Mon Nov 14 13:06:21 CST 2011

Agreeing on definitions is a tyrrany?  It seems to me that only someone
with an agenda to be hidden would believe that definitions are
tyrranical.  Agree on a set of definitions, then lay out an argument
based on the agreed upon definitions.  Only then can others evaluate the
argument in an appropriate context.  It is not sufficient to say that
others are well aware of your viewpoint.  It is incumbent on you, the
speaker/writer, to ensure that there is no confusion with respect to
what is meant.

Dick J

--
Richard J. Jensen, Professor