[Taxacom] Clade age

John Grehan jgrehan at sciencebuff.org
Mon Nov 14 13:12:25 CST 2011

No, the idea that definitions matter is the tyranny. The point is that
definitions solved nothing that was not already solved. If people agree
on definitions then they have already agreed on what they are about.
Definitions do not provide any more information than is already known
and accepted.

There are two sides to every clarity and confusion, not just the
speaker/writer, but recipient as well.

John Grehan