[Taxacom] Plant from WA [Lawrencia helmsii (Malvaceae)]

Kipling (Kip) Will kipwill at berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 17 16:06:41 CST 2011

Many thanks to Jennifer, who provided me with the identification of the
plant. Amazing thing, this being in Malvaceae.

There are also few other images of pretty flowers and fungus (mostly
NSW) if anyone want to comment on them on the photo stream.

best,
Kip

On 11/17/2011 9:25 AM, Kipling (Kip) Will wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/kiplingw/6354001357/
>
> Perhaps someone can provide me some level of identification of this very
> interesting plant I took a picture of along Lake Austin, near Cue,
> Western Australia.
>
> Cheers,
> Kip

Contact info:

Kipling W. Will
Associate Professor/Insect Systematist
Associate Director,Essig Museum of Entomology

send specimens to:
Essig Museum of Entomology
1101 Valley Life Sciences Building, #4780
University of California, Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-4780

letter mail to:
130 Mulford Hall
ESPM Dept.- Organisms & Environment Div.
University of California
Berkeley, California 94720

phone 510-642-XXXX
fax 510-643-5438