[Taxacom] Plant from WA [Lawrencia helmsii (Malvaceae)]

John Landolt JLANDOLT at shepherd.edu
Fri Nov 18 06:35:46 CST 2011

Hi Kip,

One of your Austrlian images is that of a fungus chosen to appear on the logo of the Eighth International Mycological Congress that was held in Cairns in 2006.  See

http://sapmea.asn.au/conventions/imc8/index.html

I'm not really a mycologist, but I attended the Congress.  I have forgotten the fungus name.

Nice pics, by the way.

Cheers,

john