[Taxacom] Molecules wins over morphology again

J. Kirk Fitzhugh kfitzhugh at nhm.org
Thu Sep 1 12:36:13 CDT 2011

Welcome to the slanted review process. I've encountered this attitude
with nearly every manuscript I've submitted that addresses philosophy of
systematics (and calls into question many of the methods used). Quality
of science seems to have a much lower priority in the review process,
where it's more important to be a good little trooper who totes the
party line of methodological mediocrity.

Kirk