[Taxacom] Monbiot editorial on academic publishing

Richard Jensen rjensen at saintmarys.edu
Fri Sep 2 07:22:35 CDT 2011

That was a case in which someone, not the author, found the article
online, downloaded the pdf, and then sent it out to a listserve.  the
"criminal" was at least threatened with a fine and I don't recall if the
fine was actually paid (but I think it was).  I know who the person is,
and would be willing to ask for more details if those on the list
believe it worth follow-up.

Cheers,

Dick J