[Taxacom] Sherborn & literature code challenge

Richard Petit r.e.petit at att.net
Fri Sep 2 13:17:04 CDT 2011

Francisco:

I am familiar with "extracting taxa". I think you are familiar with my paper
listing all of the molluscan taxa of the three G. B. Sowerbys (4,506 nomina
treated).  A similar paper on John Edward Gray is now in review but treats
only 2,582 nomina.

You are correct in stating that the correct spelling is Helix codringtonii
and it is on page 67.

My apologies for not being a sophisticated enough user to have noticed the
banners you referenced. They will be looked for in the future.

Regards,

dick