[Taxacom] Monbiot editorial on academic publishing

Richard Zander Richard.Zander at mobot.org
Fri Sep 2 13:51:29 CDT 2011

Extraordinary, Mary. Any details? This is monstrous, and all Taxacomers should boycott such a journal, and encourage others to do so, too.

Richard H. Zander
Web sites: http://www.mobot.org/plantscience/resbot/ and http://www.mobot.org/plantscience/bfna/bfnamenu.htm
Modern Evolutionary Systematics Web site: http://www.mobot.org/plantscience/resbot/21EvSy.htm