[Taxacom] APG III genus list

Perkins,Kent D kperkins at flmnh.ufl.edu
Fri Sep 2 14:15:54 CDT 2011

Torbjörn,
Yes, it would be very helpful if such a list were available for download.

We've been building one at the University of Florida Herbarium over the years.  It includes 13,829 genera tagged for Engler and modern ("APGIII") circumscriptions, at present (well, some of those are lichens and bryophytes).   It looks to me like Tropicos and ThePlantList.org may have those tables completely built out.  I'm not sure if they are APGII or APGIII based.

Kent

Kent D. Perkins, Manager of the Collection
University of Florida Herbarium (FLAS)
Florida Museum of Natural History
379 Dickinson Hall
PO Box 110575