[Taxacom] APG III genus list

Dr Gurcharan Singh singhg at sify.com
Sat Sep 3 03:05:34 CDT 2011

Dear Jenkins
Would believe The Plant List Published by KEW in collaboration with other
organisations. One can get the list of genera by simply clicking on the
family in any search process: Here is an example:

http://www.theplantlist.org/browse/A/Rosaceae/

Agreed it has several problems at present stage, but best bet for compiling
genera within a family.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired Associate Professor, Department of Botany, SGTB Khalsa College