[Taxacom] Sherborn & literature code challenge

iczn-em iczn-em at nhm.ac.uk
Sat Sep 3 12:46:53 CDT 2011

An ironic twist - so far we have not been able to get copyright to 'Squire',
so it looks like plans to scan and re-publish it might have to go on hold
for the 2-3 years until copyright expires. Its held by Hodder. We will keep
working on this in the next month+, but at the moment its not looking
optimistic.

BTW, credit to Aves Press for this idea. Edward Dickinson was the main
person pushing it forward.