[Taxacom] Sherborn & literature code challenge

Richard Petit r.e.petit at att.net
Sat Sep 3 15:04:32 CDT 2011

This is indeed unfortunate.  I spent much of yesterday looking for my copy
to lend to someone, but I recalled that I loaned it earlier this year (but
do not remember to whom!).  "Squire" is, as you know, long out of print and
rarely available on the used book market.  I am unable to locate one for
sale at the moment.

Possibly the copyright holder can be persuaded?

dick p.