[Taxacom] Identification of pleistocene fossils from Utah

Mary Barkworth Mary.Barkworth at usu.edu
Sun Sep 4 10:46:14 CDT 2011

I was recently asked by Stephen Sandau for assistance in identifying some pleistocene fossils from Bonneville Lake sediments along the Wasatch Front in Utah, U.S.A. I am comfortable identifying two of them as Erodium (fruit-awn and awn itself).  I have posted the images he sent to http://tinyurl.com/IDFossil.  If you can identify them, please let me or Stephen know. His email is ssandau atsymbol hotmail.com.

Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

Mary